Have you ever noticed that a great song can truly inspire you to be and do more than you thought possible? Sometimes all we need is to let the lyrics of song speak to our circumstances and we suddenly realize what needs to be done. The floral artists at Marco Island Florist know that just like sending flowers can be an uplifting, inspiring gesture to someone, some of the following songs can lend a hand in getting through love, life and everything in between.
- Plastic Roses by Jessica Sanchez deals with the disappointment of betrayal and pretense.
- Black Roses Red by Alana Grace hopes for better when she asks the new guy in her life, “Can you turn my black roses red?”
- Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s shines hope into the difficult situation of long-distance love. Sending a beautiful pick-me-up like our Bright & Cheery bouquet always helps!
- Dead Flowers by The Rolling Stones is a cathartic look at how to keep loving someone who thinks they’re too good for you.
- Kiss From A Rose by Seal compares a rose to the intoxicating addiction of falling in love.
Whatever situation you find yourself in, the floral experts at Marco Island Florist are glad to create the perfect bouquet and playlist to get you through it.